SRR scientists have a long-standing experience with the hospital and pharmaceutical industry.
We can provide unique data and information from Romania in the field of cost analysis, epidemiology, burden of diseases, budget impact studies, economic evaluations, model adaptations to local costs, due to over 7 years of experience in cost measurement in the Romanian healthcare system. The combination of international and local experience makes it possible for us to offer professional services of the highest level of exigency in Romania.
Our services are complemented by various analyses offered to pharmaceutical companies to streamline their marketing activity, support the launch of new products, targeting, and facilitate market penetration.
- cost-effectiveness analysis, including economic modelling for: medicines, medical devices, procedures, interventions, diagnostics and treatments with the aim of offering support for HTA dossiers
- adaptation of HTA studies to local data and costs
- budget impact analysis (BIA)
- pricing strategy for the pharmaceutical industry
- cost analysis, economic modelling, bio statistical analysis
- health policy and public health studies, epidemiological studies
- evaluation and preparation of scientific publications, conferences
- marketing support: profiling, segmentation, targeting, market size assessment
- market study by qualitative interview method, focus group or online questionnaire
- personalized analysis and courses
- personalized courses in drug policy, HTA, BIA, managed entry agreements, healthcare financing, health policy and management
- personalized and interactive internal courses in the field of biostatistics